Lab certified gemstones
Free surprise gift with every order
Angels Blessings Bookmark
Instruction manual for crystal user
AMETHYST – Katela Gemstone
- The meaning of Amethyst is spiritual healing, calmness and wisdom. Wearing this purple stone can open up metal blocks and clear negative thoughts. It helps to tackle anxiety, stress, insomnia, fear and depression. It also helps overcome self destructive addictions like smoking, drinking, drug abuse etc. It detoxifies the mind and brings courage and peace to the person.
- Amethyst has an ability to calm restless minds and help those who struggle with the art of decision making. It helps to enhance mental focus, creativity and concentration. It can also revive unexpected opportunities and bring financial success.
- Amethyst is linked to both the crown chakra and the third eye chakra. It brings the gift of intuition and awakens the sixth sense of a person. It is also a strong protection amulet.
- On a physical level, Amethyst enhances the immune system, regulates hormones, promotes digestive health, reduces headaches and encourages soothing sleep. It also improves cell regeneration, endocrine function and skin’s appearance.
- 100% Natural Gemstones with Lab Certificate.
- Lifetime Guarantee of Purity & Authenticity.
- Energized & Activated for Best Results.
- Safe & Fast Doorstep Delivery Worldwide.
4 in stock
Who should wear Amethyst?
Amethyst is a purple variety of mineral Quartz. Amethyst (also called Jamuniya or Katela) is associated with the planet Saturn (Shani), according to Vedic astrology. It is worn as a substitute for Blue Sapphire. It is also extensively used for its healing properties. Furthermore, Amethyst is very popular for asethic and ornamental value.
- Vedic astrology prescribes Amethyst for Makar (Capricorn) and Kumbh (Aquarius) rashi.
- Ascendants of all zodiacs can wear Amethyst as its has no side/negative effects.
- Amethyst is the birthstone for people born in the month of February.
How to wear Amethyst astrologically?
|bright purple Amethyst with reddish tones is ideal for best astrological results|
|silver is highly recommended while yellow gold is not preferred|
|middle finger of the working hand|
Day & Time
|Saturday, Morning between 5 AM - 9 AM|
|'Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah’, ऊँ शं शनैश्चराय नमः ।|
Amethyst Quality & Price
The quality and value of any stone is evaluated on certain parameters.
From the ice blasted corners of Siberia to the sultry rainforests of Brazil, Amethyst can be found across the globe. Out of all the Amethyst mined worldwide, Brazilian Amethyst is best due to its rich color and high transparency.
Amethyst actually occurs in many purple colors. Its purple color can range from a light lavender to a pale violet to a deep purple. It may exhibit one or both secondary hues, red and blue. Bright deep purple with a slight red tone is considered the best among all color tones of Amethyst. Amethyst also commonly shows color zoning. This influences the marketability and value of the stone. Most people want a gem with a rich and uniform color.
Amethyst is a transparent stone that is largely free of visible inclusions. Although when present, they may appear like reddish brown needles or angular color banding and can reduce the overall worth of the stone.
A finely cut Amethyst looks more bright, color illuminated and can cleverly conceal the inclusions. Faceted stones are more expensive than cabochons because of the wastage and time incurred in the process.