Lab certified gemstones
Free surprise gift with every order
Angels Blessings Bookmark
Instruction manual for crystal user
Malachite – Raw
- Malachite is rarely found as a crystal – Brings ♥ Calming ♥ Loyalty ♥ Leadership ♥ Protection ♥ Wisdom ♥ Comfort ♥ Balance ♥ Peace ♥ Self-understanding ♥ Positive transformation ♥ Healing
- malachite was believed to increase wealth
- Malachite is a beautiful, luxurious, and powerful Gemstone. Used as a protective gem
- Encourages quick healing – it cleanses and purifies skin beautifully.
- Malachite balances mood swings and heals cramps.
- Flushes out toxic emotions and unwanted energy
- Gifts inner strength and confidence
- Helps you embrace change
- Opens the heart chakra
- Works with the third eye and the solar plexus chakra
- Boosts the immune and nervous systems. Malachite lowers blood pressure, treats asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, fractures, swollen joints, growths, travel sickness, vertigo, tumours, the optic nerve, pancreas, spleen and the parathyroid.
- Weight – 300-350gm
1 in stock
What is Malachite?
Malachite is considered a rare gemstone in that the original deposits for the stones have been depleted leaving behind very few sources. Malachite is a green copper carbonate mineral. It is part of the monolithic crystal system and has a silky luster. Malachite is often used as an ore of copper. It has an opaque transparency and sometimes has a patterned surface. Malachite is a rich shade of green and its meaning is transformation and positive change.
Why is Malachite expensive?
Malachite can be expensive for this reasons. Most Malachite is found in the form of Malachite clusters deep in caves so it has to be removed from the cave and then processed but the size and shape of the stalactite dictate what sized gemstones can be cut from it. Finding natural reserves of larger clusters is much more difficult than finding larger gemstones, which makes larger gemstones more expensive.
Malachite is a heart opener which may relate to how the Greeks came to gift this stone with its gentle title. It was taken by healers who soothe stomach ailments and to protect against curses and negative energies. To this very day, Malachite is still used in this protective way.
Having collected all the wisdom of the ages and the energy of the earth, Malachite is here to help us in times of transformation. For those ever ready to embrace new leaps or clinging to the edge of something, Malachite gifts you the strength to prune your inner branches and say yes to new growth.
A guardian of the heart, a healer of broken bones and blood pressure, and a protector from the toxic flow of negative energy – Malachite is a busy stone. It always seem to have super strength powers and love connecting to the heart chakra. Malachite is no exception, and with its energetic properties, it does an amazing job in encouraging you to let go of old traumas and patterns and to step outside your comfort zone.
It helping to alleviate menstruation, provide peaceful sleep, improve the circulation and immune system, and detoxify the liver.
This is perhaps how Malachite also earnt its reputation as being a talisman for travelers, particularly those who fear to step on airplanes or who suffer from travel sickness.