Lab certified gemstones
Free surprise gift with every order
Angels Blessings Bookmark
Instruction manual for crystal user
Unakite – Pointer
- The benefits and healing properties of this beautiful stone lay centred in balance and wellbeing.
- If you struggle with depression, insomnia or addiction issues then this is absolutely a stone you should have in your life.
- It can also bring healing from physical illness, and stimulate the health and growth of beauty skin , hair and nails.
- It is a very grounding stone used to restore balance to the physical and emotional parts of our beings.
- It is said to bring balance to our emotions and our spiritual bodies.
- Unakite stone brings lightness to our beings and assists us in finding inner peace and calm.
- It has a powerful transformational energy, if you are dealing with pain and hardship.
- The Unakite crystal is also known to support the female reproductive system and aid in a healthy pregnancy.
- Weight – 90-120 gm
4 in stock
Unakite stones have beautiful, patchy, and moss-like appearances which are unusual, with each stone boasting its own unique pattern. The most prominent colors that Unakite stones come in are green, olive green, pink hues and orangey-red color.
How Valuable Is Unakite?
Unakite is not considered a highly valuable stone. It is quite easy to mine and find and isn’t hugely expensive.
Unakite is a grounding stone that is considered to be a semi-precious stone, and an adapted form of granite. Unakite is comprised of pink feldspar, green epidote, and clear quartz.
It is also sometimes referred to as Epidote Granite. Epidote on its own is a powerful tool for enhancing any emotion or state it is placed in or near. If you are looking to release or transmute heavy emotions or negativity held in your body, then using Unakite can help you with this process.
Due to Unakite crystal’s smooth and stone-like texture, it is used for many things such as jewelry, beads and even animal carvings.
An all-American stone, hailing from the Unaka Mountains, the Unakite Energy Bracelet ripples with tree-greens and cloudy pinks, bringing with it all the love, compassion, and glorious grounding we can find from nature’s majestic mountains.
“With clear eyes, I realize that joy is found in all the small moments."
First found between the hazy mountains that ripple between the Blue Ridge and the Appalachian, Unakite was born from North Carolina. A mild and meditative stone that is sure to catch the eye, her green coloring is like sunlight on fir trees, and the pink shades are blossoms forever in spring bloom. As soon as you spy Unakite, the heart cannot help but fill with joy. She is abundant in positive energy, which is why this stone is so often used to help manage the dark holes of depression.
As a product of nature’s medicine, Unakite works to shut down your inner cynic, allowing for your true voice to shine through, bringing with it the weightlessness of soft and sparkling spirituality. Wearing the Unakite Energy can leave you clear-eyed, heart charged, and utterly balanced so that you can step out without the burden of emotional baggage.
A Stone of Vision, Unakite forges a path towards re-healing. It holds the power of birth – making it a must-have for pregnant women and a tantalizing tool for those looking for their own rebirth. On the physical side, Unakite also supports kind convalescence from major ailments, encouraging healthy skin tissue and hair to shine.
If you have been very ill then keeping a piece of Unakite in a pouch close to the place in/on your body that has been most affected will be just what you need.
Should you wish to use Unakite for insomnia, depression, anxiety, spiritual awareness, or anything concerned with your mental state then place a piece under your pillow while you sleep. Using Unakite for physic vision or third eye healing can be done by meditating with the stone.