Lab certified gemstones
Free surprise gift with every order
Angels Blessings Bookmark
Instruction manual for crystal user
Red Jasper – Sphere
- Helps with balance, stamina, courage and strength
- Known as the stone of endurance
- A favored talisman for magicians, scholars and scribes
- Siegfried the Dragon Slayer had Red Jasper inlaid in his sword
- Red Jasper is an ancient stone with a long history of healing.
- Red Jasper is reported to increase emotional focus and balance.
- Red Jasper is reported to remove negative energy, worry, emotional stress, anxiety and confusion.
- Red Jasper is great for anxious mood, emotional frustrations, thought clarity, general mood balancing energies and channeling.
- Red Jasper is said to increase emotional stamina, self confidence, self-trust, emotional protection, courage, balance, calm and relaxation.
- Red Jasper can also be used for increasing memory of dreams and also increasing sexual vibrancy.
- weight – 130-160 gm
1 in stock
What is Red Jasper?
Red Jasper is a member of the Chalcedony mineral class. It is an opaque version of quartz with a vitreous luster and opaque transparency. Jasper also comes in shades of green, yellow, black, orange, yellow, blue, and brown. Red Jasper has a deep red coloring ranging from bright red to brownish red. You will find Red Jasper deep in the rich folds of the earth.
The meaning of Red Jasper is grounding, passion, and protection.
Red jasper is one of those stones that screams energy right down to its very core. Beautifully aligned with the root chakra, Red Jasper may look like trouble, but it actually comes with incredible grounding properties, inviting you to keep one foot firmly on the floor no matter how high you are flying. It’s a stone that brings balance, stamina, courage, and the inner strength of a warrior. It’s lush, it's deep, and it's utterly nurturing for the soul.
Known as the supreme nurturer, it’s no surprise that this is one of those healing crystal you turn to in times of needing warm comfort. It’s called The Stone of Endurance and Nurturing, as it feeds back to you your own inner power that can sometimes get lost in the shuffle. When your body and mind need re-energizing, here’s how you turn to Red Jasper’s healing properties to put you back on track. Jasper can come in a range of colors; black jasper, dalmatian jasper, and even fancy jasper, but Red Jasper is the stone that comes kissed with the fiery force to carry you through. This stimulating and protective stone holds a deep red coloring, often flecked with shades of grey.
Some stones can take on an orange glow whereas others can be as brick red as a chimney. The shading comes from its high level of iron, which is why it also has such a grounding glorious force. It’s a heavy stone in its heart, laced with a gravitational pull and fresh with memories of the earth's molten core. It boasts deep resonating vibrations with the earth which is why it such a solid grounding force.